Venturi Loaders / Single Phase Hopper Loaders / 3 Phase Vacuum Receivers
PolyMation offer a wide choice of Materials Conveying equipment from the point of delivery to storage, through to drying, blending, dosing and the process itself.
For localised conveying of one to two materials PolyMation offers simple solutions for conveying 1 or 2 materials locally from the floor up to the hopper.
For small kg/h throughputs Venturi offer an effective solution. Key benefits are Compact in size, lightweight – so easy to access for materials and colour changes, easy to view operation, fully automatic, alarm option for no fill and economic to run. Typically for applications up to 45 kg/h – ideal for small amounts of natural loading or loading Masterbatch and Additives.
Single Phase Hopper Loaders
For small to medium size applications PolyMation has a range of single phase hopper loaders. Typical throughputs of the range are from 30kg/h to 350 kg/h with 5 different size hopper loaders to choose from. Standard package includes 4m of flexible PUR materials hose and chrome plated materials suction probe.
Three Phase Pumps & Materials Receivers
For medium to larger size kg/h applications that are more intensive on kg/h or have resoanble dust content in Regrinds / Naturals PolyMation has a range of three phase vacuum pumps that connect to 1 or 2 materials receivers. Vacuum source is based on a robust three phase pump for long life and heavy duty conveying, complete range of central filters, plus a range of receiver sizes that are sized according to kg/h requirements.
Compact & Simple the Mini System provides processors with control, filtration and pump to control up to 8 loading stations for local conveying beside the process.
For simple and effective solutions to conveying materials to a small to medium number of process machines, conveying material either locally or from a common storage area PolyMation offer the Maguire MLS Loading System.
The MLS system provides the benefits of a central system with the added convenience of portability and low maintenance. This complete vacuum conveying system provides automatic loading of up to 1,350 kg/hr.
The MLS controller provides the backbone of a flexible loading system that will control up to 8 or 16 materials receivers.
- FILTERLESS CLEAR-VU RECEIVERS – Easy cleaning, lightweight, clear polycarbonate receivers allow an unrestricted view of the filling action. Operators can monitor loader operation and quickly adjust fill settings.
- SIMPLE CLEAR-VU CONTROL – The controller is a compact unit with the capability of loading up to 8 or 16 receivers. It is easy to setup and control loading time and also includes loading alarms should a material not fill when a receiver calls for material.
- PUMP, FILTER & CONTROL COMPACT & PORTABLE – The power unit is portable, and is available with a range of kW blowers according to requirements. The powerful blower is “no maintenance”. Also built into the frame is the Central Dust Filter for protection of the pump plus minimising maintenance on each material receiver. Cyclone options are also available for very dusty regrinds or naturals.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – The MLS systems are fully backed by Maguire’s 5 Year warranty program on all electrical and mechanical components, with exception to basic consumables. This is a leading warranty offer compared with other suppliers globally.
Suitable for medium to large scale materials distribution and conveying – from materials storage area to multiple dryers and or process machines. Benefits of central control, less pumps, central filtration and optimisation of handling for entire plant.
A Central Material Conveying System allows materials to be automatically distributed to your processing machines, sometimes long distances, through a series of solid pipes using a centrally positioned vacuum pump.
Vacuum receivers (Hopper Loaders) on all machines are networked together a central control system that enables any machine to process any material from various locations.
Material, which can be in bulk silos or day bins, is generally sited away from the production area. Drying, blending and scrap reclaim can also be integrated into a Central Conveying System.
- Multiple Hopper Loaders connected to a common vacuum pump linked via a common control
- Automatic line purging to ensure no pipe blockages or cross contamination of materials
- Easy material selection via distribution manifold and quick release couplings
- Central filtration unit for all Hopper Loaders
- Material drying and blending can also be centrally positioned and integrated into central distribution systems
- High visibility, remote display panel available for easy monitoring & control
- Eliminates manual shifting of polymer between storage and manufacturing area
- Removes pallets and bags of material from shop floor & enables the use of silo/bulk storage if required
- Reduces the need for fork lift and pallet truck use in the production area
- Promotes good ‘housekeeping’
- Reduces dust levels in the production environment due to central filtration
- Eliminates manual lifting of material bags by machine operators
- Eliminates material spillage and wastage
- Power saving – one central vacuum unit replaces multiple vacuum motors
- When integrated with a central dryer eliminates waiting time for dried material
Specialist solutions for conveying of free flowing powders.
PolyMation can also offer a range of more specialist solutions for conveying of free flowing Dust Materials, Regrinds and Powders. These can either be standalone hopper loaders or System Receivers to integrate to a central control and vacuum system.
Fines and dust can be handled according to customers’ requirements, either being extracted from the process with filters or cyclones, or conveyed back into the process, and we can advise on the benefits of each plus give our experience and know how to give you the best solution.
Typically Hopper Loaders & Receivers for this type of application are designed differently to normal plastics granules receivers to account for the different requirements of handling dusty materials. This includes special consideration to filtration and filter cleaning, airflow and volume of hopper or receiver.
For further information on the range of hopper loaders and receivers please see our powder loading brochure.